Grant Standard & Funding Principles
We Award Based on These Six Important Principles
High Impact & Transformation
Our Grants are awarded only to projects or programs which make a high impact by transforming lives, with obvious, significant change during the granting period.
Organizations that strive for self-reliance and are committed to lasting change.
Organizations that are results-oriented with specific achievable objectives.
Organizations that demonstrate teamwork and collaboration among individuals and organizations with common interests.
Organizations that strive for original and courageous solutions, using new approaches to achieve their goals.
Organizations that make education a priority – for the recipients, the organization as a whole, and the community.
We Grant To:
- Nonprofit organization with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations that are sponsored by an Impact Giving Partner.
- Organizations that fit within Grant Standards.
- Organizations that meet the needs of recipients who have the fewest resources.
- Organizations demonstrating bold innovative ventures.
- Faith-based organizations provided their programs are available to the general public and broadly promoted
- Organizations that fit specifically in one of our eight Giving Categories.
We Do Not Grant To:
- Political parties, candidates, or partisan political organizations
- Labor or fraternal organizations, athletic or social clubs or associations
- Fundraising, marketing, advertising events or sponsorships
- Organizations that redistribute funds to other organizations or individuals
- Faith-based organizations if their programs require adherence to or acceptance of a particular religious belief, or require participation in a religious service or activity
Our guidelines continue to evolve. Our criteria may change without prior notice.